Hi, just wanted to reach out and say that 300Hours has helped me massively this year. I was wondering if you could help me with two decisions I have to make:
- What is your opinion on Kaplan’s qbank for L2? Do they simulate the new testing format?
- What are your most recommended sources for just practice? i.e. mock exams? I really want to avoid poorly-written tests.
Thanks for all the help and communication this year!
Thanks for your kind words!
CBT practice questions
Kaplan has been a solid CFA provider for a long time, you can’t go wrong with them. They’ve launched a CBT mock exam late last year – first provider to do so I believe.
We’ve written about the experience here:
We also have a guide to the CBT format if you’re looking for more guidance:
Practice / mock exams
Three things you should do:
- In our menu bar above, check out our list of partner providers
- Check our offers section to see if there are any discounts or even free practice questions
- We also have free practice tests that you should make use of:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.