To access our free mock exams for other levels, check out our Free Guides section.
For some practice, here is our upgraded, free CFA Level 1 mock exam that reflects the latest CFA exam curriculum. This is a 2 hour 15 minutes, 90-question CFA practice test weighted to the guidance set by CFA Institute for the actual CFA exam.
You can take the test online or download the PDF questions, with full answers and analysis included – all for free (thanks to IFT)! After submitting your answers online, you’ll instantly be sent a personalized test result report and all answer explanations.
What are you waiting for?
Our free CFA Level 1 mock exam: How it works
In your results email, you’ll also get a topic performance breakdown, showing areas of weakness and strength, so you’ll know which topics to focus on to help raise your overall exam performance.
You’ll also receive comparative statistics on where you stand with the rest of the sample, better informing you if you need to double down on revision!
You can do this CFA Level 1 mock exam in two ways:
- online (either right now via the form below, or bookmarking this page to come back later); or
- offline, by downloading the PDF questions and submitting your answers below when done.
Either method is easy: All you need to do is just click through the questions below, fill in your details and click ‘Submit’.
Good luck, and hope you find this useful! If you have any feedback, just give us a shout in the comments below.
And if you’d like even more practice, remember that we also have a Guide to Practice Exams here.
How did you score in this practice exam? Was there any particular topics you found especially challenging? Tell us in the comments below!
Meanwhile, you may find these related articles of interest:
- Free CFA Exam Preparation Guides
- Free CFA Candidate Resources (study planner, calculator tips, cheat sheets etc)
- How to Improve your CFA Practice Exam Scores
- CFA Mock Exams: How Many Should You Be Doing?
- What Is A Safe Target Mock Exam Score to Aim For?
- How to Guess Better in the CFA Exams (And What Won’t Work)