Here’s what’s going on in the CFA world this week:
- May-21 CFA candidates: we’ve updated our L1, L2 and L3 Tips Guides. These are some of our most-read guides so make sure you get the latest info below:
- How many practice exams? Too little, and you fail. Too many, and you burn out. There is an optimum number of mocks, derived from 8 years of data and research.
- Online Proctored Testing Guide: More info on the exam process from CFA Institute for April’s OPT exam.
- Reminder: CFA Institute recently extended the May exam scheduling deadline from 10th March to 25th March. Register soon to ensure your May registration is not voided.
Remember you get all of this and a little extra, ahead of time, when you subscribe to our weekly newsletter. It’s free.. and subscribers are 16% more likely to pass their exams.
Do you know what is a good score to get for a mock that should indicate that you’re in the ‘safe’ zone?
You should always aim for 70% at least. Our MPS analysis indicates that the passing mark should be around 65%, but historically if you want a good chance of passing you should be consistently scoring above 70% going into the exam.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.