I am planning to give CFA Level 1, but I have a confusion that irrespective of the fact that if I give my L1 in November 2021 or February 2022 and pass, then in both the cases I would be able to give my L2 in August 2022. Is that right ? Or am I missing something ?
And if that is right and I give my L1 in February 2022 then what would be the deadline to register for my L2 in August 2022 ? As I think I will have to wait for my L1 results to come before being able to register for my L2 but I fear that by the time the L1 results of February 2022 come out then the deadline to register for L2 in August would have passed ?
You’re understanding the deadlines correctly:
- If you pass L1 Nov’21 or Feb’22, you will be able to register for L2 Aug’22.
- If you take L1 Feb’22, you will have to wait for your results to register for L2 Aug’22.
- There should be a window between your L1 results announcement and the final registration deadline for L2 Aug’22 so you will have an opportunity to register, but you WILL miss the early-bird registration deadline for L2 Aug’22.
Here are two more guides that can help you plan:
- 2021-2022 CFA Exam Dates: Important Deadlines You Need To Know
- Plan Your 2021 CFA Registration With Our Free Journey Planner
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.