Topic Resolution: Not a Question
- This topic is empty.
- 2022 CFA curriculum changes: New curriculum is out! We compare and summarize the changes in our latest guide. Our study planner has also been updated for 2022 exam readings – it’ll assign the right readings depending on your exam date (of course).
- L1 Mar21 passing score (MPS): There was a March exam for postponed L1 Feb21 candidates – they received their results last week. Check out our estimated Mar21 MPS.
- May-21 exam postponements: Since last week, 13 more locations cancelled for CFA, 8 more locations for FRM impacted by full/partial closures.
- A few more things: some tips on how to guess questions better for your exam this week, and ways to improve study memory! Best of luck.
- Reminder for Aug21 candidates: 23 May is your online scheduling deadline, make sure you do this early. If you don’t schedule by the deadline, you lose your registration fee.
Good luck to our May-21 candidate readers – exams start this week!
If you haven’t, consider subscribing: Our email subscribers are always the first to receive updates like these, with more content.
If you have questions, just reply below.
Viewing 0 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.