I do. Not so much at the start, when usually it’s January and cold (and my New Year Resolutions still burning strongly in me). But as the summer months come by and my mental stamina wears down, it’s an epic battle of willpower for me to continue to hit the books.
Which is why when I came across this particular tidbit, I wished I had it with me when I was struggling to push on for my own CFA prep. Not only is studying a joy, but it’s better than sex!
How, do you say? Well, let me count the ways.
Click on the image to view a larger version. PDF downloadable here.
Top 10 Reasons Studying is better than Sex
10. You can usually find someone to do it with.
9. If you get tired, you can stop, save your place and pick up where you left off.
8. You can finish early without feelings of guilt or shame.
7. When you open a book, you don’t have to worry about who else has opened it.
6. A little coffee and you can do it all night.
5. If you don’t finish a chapter you won’t gain a reputation as a “book tease.”
4. You can do it, eat and watch T.V. all at the same time.
3. You don’t get embarrassed if your parents interrupt you in the middle.
2. You don’t have to put your beer down to do it.
1. If you aren’t sure what you’re doing, you can always ask your roommate for help!
If you enjoyed that, pass it along and make a fellow CFA candidate’s day a bit brighter! What other humourous anecdotes have you seen about studying and exam prep?