- The curriculum and topics for Feb 23 attempt will be the same as 2022 or will there be any changes to that?
- If there are changes in it, will it be informed on the official CFA Institute website or how do we get to know?
- And if there are changes, will it reflect on the study planner from 300hours.com I have already generated?
- I am a second year college student and would be preparing for the exam along with college, approximately how many hours do you think I should be putting each day to ace the exam?
- Is self study sufficient or should I take coaching?
- There will be changes – the curriculum is updated every year. The degree of change varies from year to year – here is a comparison of the changes from 2021 to 2022.
- The updated 2023 curriculum will be made available to candidates registered for the Feb 2023 exams from the start – no update needed.
- We will update our free study planner as soon as we can – we’re working on it!
- Here is a general guide to preparing for CFA Level 1 which will answer your question on time commitments.
- That’s really a judgement call on your part – it depends on how you study, time available and work commitments.
Hope that helps!
Viewing 1 reply thread
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.