One of the best things I love about 300 Hours our email write-ins. Because we respond to almost every email sent in to our addresses, we get a great sense of what candidates concerns and needs are, and career concerns consistently tops this list. CFA candidates often write in to us about is asking for job advice – with questions such as:
- What financial roles would best suit a CFA candidate?
- Are there any suitable positions in their ideal location?
- How do they tailor their resume/CV to really stand out and get them hired?
Besides advising our readers to the best of our abilities, we’ve worked on and created a comprehensive solution for all of you. 300 Hours Jobs is our tailor-made job portal focusing exclusively on CFA candidates and charterholders. And just for our readers, we also include a free resume/CV review service, so that you can really polish up your profile!
300 Hours Jobs is our new specialist job portal – focusing on roles suitable for CFA candidates and charterholders. If you’re a CFA candidate, CFA charterholder, or interested in the CFA charter to further your career, 300 Hours Jobs is a perfect match for you if you’re searching for your next awesome role.
The review will help your resume:
- present itself in the best way possible, in all the right formats
- include all the relevant information
- be optimised for automated scanning tools used by recruiters
When you upload your resume to 300 Hours Jobs, you’ll be able to select an option to get the free review done. You’ll be kept updated with the progress of your review, and will be sent a full review report when it’s ready.
Yes, I’m interested in looking for new opportunities! What should I do?
- Upload your resume. You’ll be able to sign up for free in seconds, or just log in via Facebook or LinkedIn.
- The more information you give us during signup, the better we can match you to your ideal job!
- By Category: All jobs are assigned categories, such as Asset Management, Debt / Fixed Income, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking / M&A, Private Equity & Venture Capital, and so on. If you’re interested in a particular category, you can simply filter jobs with just a click.
- By Keyword Search: If you know exactly what you’re looking for, you can always use our keyword search to find the right roles for you.
How do I apply for jobs?
Again, super easy – if you’ve already signed up and uploaded your resume, applying for a job is just a click or so away.
I want to know more about a role. Who do I ask?
If you’ve got burning questions, just post them up on the Careers and Networking section of the Forum, and we’ll hit you up with a reply, or connect you with someone who can give you a great answer!
Some companies on 300 Hours Jobs aren’t financial institutions. What’s up with that?
Financial professionals are in demand outside of the financial services industry as well, especially in large corporations. They need CFA candidates and charterholders too! The roles advertised here by non-finance companies are still seeking CFA candidates and charterholders, and can be incredibly exciting and rewarding – they’re definitely worth checking out.
If I upload my resume, is this made available publicly?
Definitely not. We respect your privacy, and your resume would never be shared with anyone unless you specifically tell us to. There are two instances where you can choose to share your resume with employers:
- You can make your resume viewable by potential employers – that way they can contact you with an interesting role. If you’re uploading your resume only for the free resume review, or just to make job applications simple, that’s cool too. just deselect the option ‘Let Employers Find My Resume’ – and employers won’t be able to .
- When you make a job application.
I have another question that’s not covered here.
Just write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!