Recommended by @AJFinance
For decades, The Handbook of Fixed Income Securities has been the most trusted resource in the world for fixed income investing. Since the publication of the last edition, however, the financial markets have experienced major upheavals, introducing dramatic new opportunities and risks.
This completely revised and expanded eighth edition contains 31 new chapters that bring you up to date on the latest products, analytical tools, methodologies, and strategies for identifying and capitalizing on the potential of the fixed income securities market in order to enhance returns. Among the world’s leading authorities on the subject, Frank J. Fabozzi, along with Steven V. Mann, has gathered a powerful global team of leading experts to provide you with the newest and best techniques for taking advantage of this market. New topics include:
– Electronic trading
– Macro-economic dynamics and the corporate bond market
– Leveraged loans
– Structured and credit-linked notes
– Exchange-traded funds
– Covered bonds
– Collateralized loan obligations
– Risk analysis from multifactor fixed income models
– High-yield bond portfolio management
– Distressed structured credit securities
– Hedge fund fixed income strategies
– Credit derivatives valuation and risk
– Tail risk hedging
– Principles of performance attribution
Invaluable for its theoretical insights, unsurpassed in its hands-on guidance, and unequaled in the expertise and authority of its contributors, this all-new edition of The Handbook of Fixed Income Securities delivers the information and knowledge you need to stay on top of the market and ahead of the curve.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.