As you know, this forum is built for all of you. So we want to know if you have suggestions on how things could be improved to be a better experience.
We’re creating this thread to get feedback from anyone on the forum, so that we know what we should be prioritising and working on.
How to use the Suggestion Box thread:
- If you already see a suggestion you agree with, ‘like’ that reply to vote for it.
- If you have a suggestion to make, reply to this thread with your suggestion in it, as detailed and clearly as possible.
- We will try and implement popular suggestions as soon as we can – if we can’t for some reason (e.g. if you want free bunnies for all forum members like Christine wanted), we will let you know why 🙂
What if we expanded to include other certs: CAIA, FRM, etc. However, I can see reasons against as well.
Feedback column where responses can be easily tailored for feedback only
I would like a split between careers section and networking or maybe separate ‘study buddy’ for ease of finding study partners in your area.
i’m at work, so not a full, thought-out response 😛
So we had a play with splitting up the Careers and Networking sections, as well as looking at a ‘study buddy’ category. After playing around a bit, we decided not to make any changes (haha). Here’s why:
- ‘Networking’ discussions and questions tend to not be solely that, but also asking for career-related advice, so it doesn’t quite belong in either a Career category or a Networking category (but would fit a Careers & Networking category!)
- Study group and whatsapp group requests are popular, but they tend to be posted in the relevant CFA Level sections, which we think works well. If we created a separate category for study groups, we would need to possibly further subcatgorise by CFA level, which creates too many categories and may be overkill
Will look into your other suggestions as well 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.