CFA CFA Level 2 I have paid fees for CFA 2 exam and want to sit for August 2021 attempt instead of May 2021 attempt

I have paid fees for CFA 2 exam and want to sit for August 2021 attempt instead of May 2021 attempt

  • Author
    Posts
  • Faez
    Participant
    Up
    2
    Down

    I was registered for CFA level 2 exam in May 2020, which automatically got postponed and shifted to Dec 2020, however I preferred to give it in May 2021 attempt….

    As of today, me and my family are suffering from Covid and I don’t want to give exam in May 2021. Rather, I want to give it in August 2021 attempt.

    What should I do in this regard.

    CFA website is only showing me only May 2021 option to get Registered and the deadline is 10 March 2021.

    Somebody please help me in this regard

    Sophie Macon
    Keymaster
    Up
    1
    Down

    Hi @Faez, sorry to hear about your COVID situation. Hope you and family are OK.

    CFA Institute normally does not allow changing exam dates BETWEEN exam cycles (e.g. May21 to Aug21), but I think you may qualify for a deferral which is assessed on a case-by-case basis.

    See this article on CFAI’s rescheduling policy for more info, and reach out to CFA Institute ASAP on this. If you have proof/documentation of getting COVID within 60 days of your exam date, you would probably be allowed a deferral, but this is totally up to CFA Institute.

    Let me know how this goes, I hope you get well soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.