Please let me know the following details for preparation of CFA level 1 exam to be held in Feb 2021:-
How can I buy Schweser booksIs it better to taking coaching or do self study.When is the time to register for Feb 2021 (early bird)Who is the best teacher in India for CFAWhat is the approx cost for whole CFA course.When to start the preparation for level 1 exam, (being a working professional).
1) you can buy Schweser books online on their website
2) it depends on personal preference – whichever works better for you? there are candidates who passed either method.
3) early bird registration deadline for Feb 2021 Level 1 exam is 13 Aug 2020 (check here https://www.300hours.com/articles/all-the-dates-you-need-for-your-next-cfa-exam) – so if you’ve decided best to register now!
4) not sure as I’m not from India
5) depends what you get and how many times you fail, the cost can vary widely. But this article gives a range of $2,600-$9,350 for all 3 levels assuming no failures – worth reading to check what applies to you (https://www.300hours.com/articles/cfa-exam-fees)
6) usual advice is starting 6 months before (most candidates also work full time), with consistent study hours every day, with a target of 300+ hours per level. This article (https://www.300hours.com/articles/cfa-fast-track-fastest-way-to-pass) discusses this in detail with schedules for everyone including working professionals.
hope this helps, lots to read!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.