I’m not going to ramble (much) today. The June exam looms.
For you June candidates, it’s been, and continues to be, a great experience helping all of you prepare for your CFA exams. Many of you have discussed questions in the forum, written in with issues you’re having, and even contributed back to the blog and forum.
We understand how nerve-wrecking this stage of the preparation is. All I can say is that based on what I’ve observed from you guys, I KNOW you’ve prepared as much as you can. Focus on taking it easy, make sure you have all your needed items for the exam and don’t be late.
- The Last Minute Guide: How To Cram For the CFA Exams
- Your Essential 8 Point Checklist for the Final CFA Exam Month
- The Complete Checklist of Items to Bring to CFA Exam Day
- 10 Quick Tips to Help You Through the Last Pre-Exam Moments
- The Best Damn Thing to be Doing as the Exam Approaches
- What You Should Do in the Final Week
- 8 Items to Check Off Before Entering the CFA Exams
And during the exam, don’t forget these tips:
- Don’t fidget and act suspicious: PCP Sudden Death: Hard Work Gone In An Instant
- Proctors will be strict. Comply with them: 3 Reasons for Extreme Strictness during the CFA Exams
- Don’t be late: Taking the Exam? Please Don’t Do This.
Good luck, team. We’ll see you on the other side.