I’m preparing for Level 2 and have bought the Schweser online mock exam and the BSAS mock exam. I’ll also be doing the CFAI mock exam, of course. Do you have any suggestions for buying additional mock or practice exams? I see that I can buy a set of 3 from Schweser, without having to buy any of their other products. Do the other test prep companies (7 City, Elan etc) offer such an option?
Hello @Shantala, welcome to the community!
For Level II, since you’ve got BSAS and Schweser, here are other additional options:
- 7city: They don’t sell it separately (for now). But I’m in the midst of discussion with them on this and it looks promising. So I will come back to you on this ASAP next week, so do come back often to the forum to check for updates.
- Elan: Yes, they sell 2 sets of mock exam papers with answers for $130 on their website. You need to register with Elan and use the special 300 Hours discount code to get 10% off (so $117 net). It’s listed in Reviews and Offers section, code is 36571664166 at check out.
- Finquiz – another provider that has 3 full length item set papers, going for $250. Unfortunately we don’t have a discount code for our readers on this, and I’m unable to comment on material quality as I haven’t seen them personally. Perhaps others in the community that have tried it can add to this.
Hope this helps @Shantala, will revert on 7city asap.
@Shantala, there are materials from Finance Train as well, we’ve got 20% off from them for our readers:
- CFA Level 2 Mock Exam ($32 after discount) – a full mock exam with 20 item sets (120 questions), close to actual exam in terms of the format, level of difficulty and the question style.
- CFA Level 2 Session Quizzes ($23.2 after discount)– practice quizzes for all the study sessions in the Level 2, around 150+ questions.
- CFA Level 2 Mock Exam + Session Quizzes ($48 post discount) – a cheaper combo of the above if you wanna take both options.
These are pretty good value for money for additional practice.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.