@alta12 40/60/80 score is an approximation of where your actual score probably was, using a 40% weighting assumption for the <50% bucket, 60% weighting for 50-70%, and 80% for the >70% bucket.
Our analysis tool does that for you – just go to http://www.300hours.com/analyze-results.html to get your results analyzed.
The assumptions and calculations go into a bit more detailed – it optimizes for the number of questions possible depending on the level and topic to get a better read than a simple 40/60/80 weighting. More information here: http://www.300hours.com/1/post/2013/07/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-cfa-results-day.html
Really didn’t expect this.
– Your indicated grade: Pass
– Materials used: CFA Institute Curriculum, CFA Institute Practice Questions & Exams, Elan Guides
– Your 40/60/80 score is: 81.3%
– Your minimum score is: 74.1%
– Your maximum score is: 98.4%
Anxiety not helped by being on vacation and with only intermittent cell service (and a failing battery) – and the email not arriving for an hour.
Level 3 here I come!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.