I am preparing for the CFA Level 3 exam and I have finished CFA books today; I was using the curriculum.
My exam is on 25th May.
How would you approach revision and mocks.
- Technique; read again or do questions?
- Whats the best mock/ revision day split?
- Any other suggestions?
I am not working currently, so can study every day plus I am quite committed.
Thank you in advance for your help!
I’m assuming as you’ve passed CFA Level 1 and Level 2, you’ve had some experience with what works well for you.
- Read again or questions? Definitely questions – you’ve got a month left, you want to start with questions especially essays (see below)
- Whats the best mock/ revision day split? The approach I usually recommend is mocks followed by targeted revision and answer review. If there are topic areas that still trouble you then spend a bit of time going into it, but continue to focus on going through your mocks.
- Review your topic weights and make sure your knowledge matches the exam weightings. If you’re using our study planner this should be automatically highlighted to you.
I would also focus on the essay format – not quite the same anymore but the lack of multiple-choice can be very confusing nonetheless. Here are a few guides:
- How to Become Awesome at Answering CFA Level 3 Essay Questions
- How will Level 3 computer based test be like for the essay section?
Good luck! If you have any questions you can always post them here for help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.