Hope you’re attacking them practice exams with gusto. If you’ve not started yet, now might be a good time to start!
Remember that you have a free CFA Institute paper to download and test yourself with, so don’t miss that. If you’re looking for more practice papers, you can get some free ones and others at great discounts through our Reviews and Offers page.
We’ll be continuing our Weekly Workshop series all the way through to D-day in June. Remember to check out our forum to look at the full (and increasingly thorough) list of topics we’ve covered so far (Level I, Level II and Level III covered, as well as Careers and General CFA), but here are the weekly picks that will be useful to go through before you hit the actual exam.
- Calculation of Equity for ROE: What numbers do you use from the balance sheet? @sidmenon investigates.
- Financial Leverage Factors: How does issuing common stock influence financial leverage? @policedog goes through the reasoning.
- Is Level 1 testable in Level 2?: @fabian wonders if ghosts of Level 1 will haunt him in Level 2.
- Intercorporate Investments Cheat Sheet: @shantala wants to get all intercorporate investment treatments sorted out, and @christine answers.
- Impairment Effects on the Income Statement: @tim investigates what are the full effects of impairment on the income statement and future revenue.
- Currency Swaps: @ryshi walks through the process of a currency swap.
- Understanding and Valuing FRAs: @fabian clarifies the unique notation of FRAs and discusses clear methods of valuation.
- The Ultimate Guide to Int. Investor IPS: @sophie shares lessons learnt in Institutional Investor IPS questions.
Have you got any particular issues or questions that you’re struggling with? Post them in the comments below, or join the 300 Hours Community for free and ask us charterholders!