<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Zee Tan | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/zee/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Zee Tan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 14:40:20 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e45c8ab97fc34fb83640c7423e5dacac</guid>
				<title>ratchanadw started the topic @Zee Tan: The study plan and study order for the CFA Level III Feb 2024 in the forum CFA Level 3</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-3/t/zee-tan-the-study-plan-and-study-order-for-the-cfa-level-iii-feb-2024/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 May 2023 02:31:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Dear <a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@Zee</a> Tan,</p>
<p>I would like to know when you will release the study plan and study order for the CFA Level III Feb 2024. I see that there is a significant change in the curriculum. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.</p>
<p>Sincerely,</p>
<p>Rick</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2710b7b04cd5e08b4c2be3d21c1da76</guid>
				<title>roshicb replied to the topic Contact Information for 300Hours in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/contact-information-for-300hours/#post-146138</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Aug 2022 17:12:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@Zee</a> oh well&#8230;that&#8217;s odd this email address isn&#8217;t showing up but I&#8217;m happy you sent me the calculator guide (which I confirmed I used) so I guess I&#8217;ll just leave it at that.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>-Roshi</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">855087acfe7cfa18049296f0f5e58af8</guid>
				<title>nveight30 replied to the topic Contact Information for 300Hours in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/contact-information-for-300hours/#post-146016</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Aug 2022 23:54:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@Zee</a> thank you for looking into this and remediating my issue.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac659a2ab070dd69052a1fb38a42cd3d</guid>
				<title>roshicb replied to the topic Contact Information for 300Hours in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/contact-information-for-300hours/#post-145356</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jul 2022 14:41:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>FYI <a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@Zee</a> you never remediated my issue.  If you are going to advertise sending a free gift card for completing a survey that contains lots of personal information, then at least keep up your part of the bargain and ensure any community members receive their part of the deal.   Also, it&#8217;s completely inappropriate to ignore my follow-up emails an&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12167"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/contact-information-for-300hours/#post-145356" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa93a19f9245113cea5c169d6e7199de</guid>
				<title>loveshjetwani started the topic Missed scheduling my exam dates for Feb2022. What can I do now? in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/missed-scheduling-my-exam-dates-for-feb2022-what-can-i-do-now/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Dec 2021 21:48:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Missed scheduling my exam dates for Feb2022. What can I do now? &lt;span class=&#8221;atwho-inserted&#8221; contenteditable=&#8221;false&#8221; data-atwho-at-query=&#8221;<a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a>&#8220;&gt;<a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a>&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span class=&#8221;atwho-inserted&#8221; contenteditable=&#8221;false&#8221; data-atwho-at-query=&#8221;@sophi&#8221;&gt;<a href="https://300hours.com/members/sophie/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@sophie</a>&lt;/span&gt;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb47a97af466f6f7e8e4af8268376797</guid>
				<title>rajaibrahim8899 replied to the topic When are the Schweser 2022 Level 1 books launching? in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/when-are-the-schweser-2022-level-1-books-launching/#post-112277</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Aug 2021 05:33:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@Zee</a> tan</p>
<p>The amount of fund&#8217;s schweser charge for level 1 is huge bro, kindly i only need pdf schweser CFA level 1 note books , please if someone have do share the resource.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec523cccb3bcace26b5ad57e4d743b0a</guid>
				<title>aryang885@gmail.com replied to the topic CFA Scholarship vs early bird registration deadlines in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-scholarship-3/#post-107337</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jul 2021 06:08:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi &lt;span class=&#8221;atwho-inserted&#8221; contenteditable=&#8221;false&#8221; data-atwho-at-query=&#8221;<a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a>&#8220;&gt;<a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a>&lt;/span&gt; can you tell what does next exam means? I&#8217;m planning to give level 1 in February 2022 so if the results comes out in December will I still be able to register at early bird price for the February attempt?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8f9b17991ab84780a7db9e2a895b1bc</guid>
				<title>hyzich replied to the topic CFA exam registration issues when redeeming scholarship in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-registration-issue/#post-105090</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Jun 2021 15:18:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I was registered for CFA Program with the awarded scholarship, and i tried paying with my card but i was unable to do that so, i had to log out and get another card,  i tried logging today to pay but then my scholarship was not reflected at the checkout session when I register the second time, and it showed the original price.</p>
<p>I have reached&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4857"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-registration-issue/#post-105090" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da00ac61566b109819ea5367f858067d</guid>
				<title>aryang885@gmail.com started the topic Does CFA still holds value, and will hold value in the future? in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/does-cfa-still-holds-and-will-hold-value-in-future/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Jun 2021 19:53:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, &lt;span class=&#8221;atwho-inserted&#8221; contenteditable=&#8221;false&#8221; data-atwho-at-query=&#8221;<a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a>&#8220;&gt;<a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a>&lt;/span&gt; and other people out there on the forum, this might sound condescending on the program but do as I&#8217;m thinking of entering CFA and giving my L1 and researching about it, I have heard from people that CFA is slowly decreasing its value with time with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4695"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/does-cfa-still-holds-and-will-hold-value-in-future/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f3f796c1411ef58b08098ebc3849255</guid>
				<title>mikey replied to the topic L1 Feb&#039;22: Registration, scholarship &#038; study material timeline advice in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-level-1-feb22-attempt-query/#post-103768</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Jun 2021 11:57:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<ol>
<li>There is no confirmation on when the Access Scholarship will be open for applications, <a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/when-should-i-apply-for-access-scholarship-level-1-in-feb-2022/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">see ongoing thread here</a>. <a href="https://300hours.com/cfa-exam-dates/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">All deadlines for all exams can be found in our CFA deadlines guide</a>.</li>
<li>As <a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@Zee</a> has <a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/cant-get-the-updated-study-material-in-the-local-distributor/#post-103748" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">mentioned</a>, materials by Kaplan Schweser will be available by June/July.</li>
<li>I would advise starting about 6 months before your exam. So if come August&hellip;</li>
</ol>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4465"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-level-1-feb22-attempt-query/#post-103768" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">166ce39f4404249d1c963a3b4161e7f7</guid>
				<title>cveto replied to the topic NPV and IRR in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/npv-and-irr/#post-99464</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 May 2021 21:22:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>it is difficult to explain concepts and generalisations using words and makes for a very lengthy answer <span><a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a></span> hope the numerical examples help the person asking, picture does paint a thousand words 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eef5aac300f3fcbf878450a96b40ff6a</guid>
				<title>Rishabhsharma replied to the topic CFA Exam Payment Issue: No payment confirmation in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/cfa-exam-payment-issue-no-payment-confirmation/#post-98494</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 May 2021 05:03:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you so much for reply <a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a></p>
<p>Yes I do have a proof of the payment which I have made through invoice but I haven&#8217;t gotten any type of confirmation mail from cfa institute and I am not able to schedule an exam with prometric.</p>
<p>Actually it&#8217;s been a several days since I have made payment but didn&#8217;t get confirmation mail so that&#8217;s why I am worrying.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fc34f99bccecf0e336e8ade5e00e9ba</guid>
				<title>mikey replied to the topic CFA Institute customer support impossible to get hold of in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-customer-support/#post-97598</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 May 2021 12:24:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You&#8217;re right, the UK number &#8220;is not recognized&#8221;. That&#8217;s crazy.</p>
<p>I think <a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a> has some contacts at CFA Institute but they are unlikely to be able to help with support issues.</p>
<p>Loads (and I mean LOADS) of candidates are having issues so hopefully it&#8217;ll all be sorted soon. The issue they are having is the amount of people with queries &#8211; given all the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2630"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-customer-support/#post-97598" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e2e9365a23e36de303fa82eb1ebda28</guid>
				<title>Neil Harkness replied to the topic CFA Scholarships: some questions on how to apply and timelines in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/questions-regarding-scholarship/#post-97428</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 May 2021 11:28:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<ol>
<li>Acceptance factors for CFA Access scholarship is available from the website:<br />
<blockquote><p>While financial need will be strongly considered, awards may be based on a combination of factors, including financial need; the academic, professional, or other accomplishments of the candidate; obstacles overcome by the candidate; contributions to the local&hellip;</p></blockquote>
</li>
</ol>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2529"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/questions-regarding-scholarship/#post-97428" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7e5666b728ea64bb7ccc03a0cc2cc7c</guid>
				<title>Neil Harkness replied to the topic Latest: CFA May 2021 exam COVID cancellations, postponements, location changes in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-level-2-may-21-exam-in-india/#post-94108</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Apr 2021 12:31:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There&#8217;s definitely a good chance. Already many cities are being offered an optional deferral.</p>
<p>But as <a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a> says that doesn&#8217;t really solve your issue if you can&#8217;t take the exam in November anyway.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5fd6f19343b9e7f9d66cbfb6ecb585d</guid>
				<title>mikey replied to the topic Can&#039;t schedule my CFA Level 1 exams for November 2021 in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/unable-to-schedule-my-cfa-l-1-exams-for-november-2021/#post-94053</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Apr 2021 19:03:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As <a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a> mentioned, keep trying but also keep in mind that CFA Institute is probably trying to handle the May postponements for now.</p>
<blockquote><p>@eshitakhanna3:</p>
<p>The prometric office I contacted said that there is some issue with my ID.</p></blockquote>
<p>@eshitakhanna3, do you remember specifically what issue did Prometric have with your ID?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6c3f97e7ecfb33c2f733d47c6e136b3</guid>
				<title>Sophie Macon replied to the topic Latest: CFA May 2021 exam COVID cancellations, postponements, location changes in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-level-2-may-21-exam-in-india/#post-91794</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Apr 2021 13:45:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href="https://300hours.com/members/tushar1804/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@tushar1804</a>, I&#8217;ve merged your question with this thread which <a href="https://300hours.com/members/mikey/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@mikey</a> and <a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a> have answered in detail above.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89f3bf0ab18b7dcc19520dd79ebe881e</guid>
				<title>NiteFlyer164 replied to the topic 1 Month Till CFA Exams? Here&#039;s The 5 Step Game Plan in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/1-month-till-cfa-exams-heres-the-5-step-game-plan/#post-91614</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Apr 2021 08:27:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you <a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@Zee</a>. These are valuable resources for the 3H community and I greatly appreciate it.  &#x1f64f; &#x1f44c; &#x1f44d;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30df028f7d5bae6ce31fb94dbdd809e4</guid>
				<title>mikey replied to the topic Feb 2022: When to apply for Access scholarship? in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/when-should-i-apply-for-access-scholarship-level-1-in-feb-2022/#post-91262</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Apr 2021 18:03:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For the Access Scholarship, I think CFA Institute are in the process of moving to a rolling basis so it&#8217;s currently not open to applications as the moment.</p>
<p>Feb-2022 registrations may well be open by the time CFA Institute makes more details about the Access scholarship known and open up for applications.</p>
<p>If you&#8217;re a subscriber to the <a href="https://300hours.com/subscribe-for-free/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">300Hours&hellip;</a><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-874"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/when-should-i-apply-for-access-scholarship-level-1-in-feb-2022/#post-91262" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cb3af1183faa7d20cca8360994a7b98</guid>
				<title>cfasocietyidaho replied to the topic Level 1 two-part series about options by Options Industry Council and CFAS Idaho in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/level-1-two-part-series-about-options-by-options-industry-council-and-cfas-idaho/#post-91130</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Apr 2021 13:59:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://300hours.com/members/fishandgips/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@fishandgips</a> <a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@Zee</a> Tan, anyone is welcome to register. After the sessions, people who registered will receive a link to the recording. Look forward to seeing you later this week.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">411e774d116bb85b506cef56a01284ae</guid>
				<title>britb replied to the topic How should I plan my 3rd attempt for CFA Level 1? in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/need-advice-on-3rd-attempt-for-cfa-level-1/#post-89896</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Apr 2021 17:14:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You always stand a chance which varies on your degree of preparation. What <a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@zee</a> is saying is that at least there weren&#8217;t any glaring omissions in your study plan.</p>
<p>So if you decide to take the exam again, study more, review more, score more. Do more of what you did.</p>
<p>Most importantly, decide whether you want to retake the exam by yourself, rather&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-709"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/need-advice-on-3rd-attempt-for-cfa-level-1/#post-89896" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4b3056db43896def3cf562cf2145032</guid>
				<title>Sophie Macon replied to the topic Retake Roadmap in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/roadmap/#post-88480</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Apr 2021 12:46:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As <a href="https://300hours.com/members/zee/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">@Zee</a> has outlined <a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/need-advice-on-3rd-attempt-for-cfa-level-1/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">in this other thread</a>, there are a few parameters to focus on, consider and improve:</p>
<ul>
<li><strong>Start date</strong>: How many months before exam day did you start? Do you need to start earlier?</li>
<li><strong>Total study effort</strong>: Roughly how much time did you spend studying (in hours)</li>
<li><strong>Study quality</strong>: Are you being distracted by your environment, people,&hellip;</li>
</ul>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-539"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/roadmap/#post-88480" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>