<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Roshant93 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/roshant93/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/roshant93/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Roshant93.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 14:40:20 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ee4b3ac03d1b6433db103c9f40fe56c</guid>
				<title>Roshant93 started the topic Time management advice needed between reviewing/studying different lvl 3 topics in the forum CFA Level 3</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-3/t/time-management-advice-needed-between-reviewing-studying-different-lvl-3-topics/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Jan 2023 16:00:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a general question around managing time between studying/reviewing different topics that I&#8217;d like some advice on</p>
<p>For some topics such as &#8220;Private Wealth&#8221; I found that there were significantly more concepts to review than say &#8220;Equity&#8221;, but I feel there will be only 1 or maybe 2 questions max on the former whilst there will be at least 2 or&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13837"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-3/t/time-management-advice-needed-between-reviewing-studying-different-lvl-3-topics/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6409333a25d0e322c20b2b3c16bba95b</guid>
				<title>Roshant93 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/13835/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Jan 2023 15:57:26 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>