<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Nikki89 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/nikki89/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/nikki89/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Nikki89.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 18:07:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f1ebaa2fcf7ec809c1119b44e47d545</guid>
				<title>Nikki89 replied to the topic Latest: CFA May 2021 exam COVID cancellations, postponements, location changes in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-level-2-may-21-exam-in-india/#post-92928</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Apr 2021 18:39:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the reply. I have mailed cfa institute. I have tried contacting them in past but all in vain. Kind of stuck in this situation. What do you mean by you will put in on record. Can you pls elaborate. Also, any other way to sort this out?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb75866698c62ec096cb0d81f5acec78</guid>
				<title>Nikki89 replied to the topic Latest: CFA May 2021 exam COVID cancellations, postponements, location changes in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-level-2-may-21-exam-in-india/#post-92647</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Apr 2021 08:00:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I could not schedule my exam for May21when cfa institute provided an option in Feb and March. Although, on the website of cfa institute I am still a registered candidate for level 3.  I have not received any notification for exam cancellation or rescheduling the exam. I was suppose to appear from New Delhi, India.</p>
<p>Tried contacting cfa&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1272"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-level-2-may-21-exam-in-india/#post-92647" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f5cb90fce002eb64127eb7e0a519d7d</guid>
				<title>Nikki89 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/1269/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Apr 2021 07:54:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>