<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | minibaitychikito | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/minibaitychikito/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/minibaitychikito/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for minibaitychikito.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 18:07:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7504afb51fcce6032d58ce8c4f9e2332</guid>
				<title>minibaitychikito started the topic I will soon make my first move from Boston to Seattle, but I need help in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/i-will-soon-make-my-first-move-from-boston-to-seattle-but-i-need-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2023 20:03:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We have all faced a move at some time in our lives, at this moment it is my turn, I currently live in Boston and I am going to live in the old city of &#8220;Grunge&#8221; I mean Seattle, I am VERY excited, it is my first move and Even though some friends have offered to help me, I prefer to get professionals to do it, it gives me much more security and peace&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13908"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/i-will-soon-make-my-first-move-from-boston-to-seattle-but-i-need-help/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab0953871772de6c828f7a53c92443e8</guid>
				<title>minibaitychikito replied to the topic I need security ASAP for my hybrid cloud in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/i-need-security-asap-for-my-hybrid-cloud/#post-159483</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jan 2023 20:06:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you need it urgently, you can search the internet for a company that is dedicated to providing you with that type of security for your hybrid cloud, search Google, there you will find hundreds of those companies, yes, you will have to pay, but for the security of your cloud I think that any kind of cost is totally worth it</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4d70af25adc486185bcc9ee7563a1e3</guid>
				<title>minibaitychikito started the topic solution for a company that works with huge files loaded with all kinds of data in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/solution-for-a-company-that-works-with-huge-files-loaded-with-all-kinds-of-data/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jan 2023 21:21:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In the company where I work, my co-worker who is in a position above me has to work all the time with the data that is handled in the company. The company is so large with so many personnel that the data that it handles is so much that the file in if where it is located is too huge, so much so that normal programs cannot open the file with the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13810"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/solution-for-a-company-that-works-with-huge-files-loaded-with-all-kinds-of-data/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9657f3a7053e70ec2b30c6905859f45a</guid>
				<title>minibaitychikito replied to the topic I want to know more about AI technology and if it works for my business in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/i-want-to-know-more-about-ai-technology-and-if-it-works-for-my-business/#post-158041</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jan 2023 20:51:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks to AI technology, you can even automate actions wherever you implement it and in this way make work much easier and many times even do work tasks automatically, all things that can be done today in day with AI is incredible, that type of technology can only be provided by a company that specializes in developing AI</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3f385ba448e58132955bccb23a6e823</guid>
				<title>minibaitychikito became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/13709/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jan 2023 18:30:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>