CFA Institute disclaimer
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by 300Hours. CFA Institute, CFA®, and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
This website and its content is copyright of 300Hours. All rights reserved.
We use technologies like cookies (small files stored on your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information that you have provided to us, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
In order to serve you, we may share your personal and anonymous information with other companies, including vendors and contractors. Their use of information is limited to these purposes, and subject to agreements that require them to keep the information confidential. Our vendors provide assurance that they take reasonable steps to safeguard the data they hold on our behalf, although data security cannot be guaranteed.
Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
300Hours is not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this website on other websites or media without permission. If you suspect there is abuse of this website’s content elsewhere, please contact us.
On the subject of email addresses that may be collected through contests or any other means:
- We send e-mail newsletters only to users who ask to receive them.
- You can easily get off the list in just one click. Each e-mail newsletter you receive has one-click instructions on how to immediately unsubscribe.
- We will never make your name or address available to any other companies or agencies without your permission.
We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this website without notice due to;
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. Although every effort has been taken to ensure accuracy, we make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. We will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. We will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. If that is even possible.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.
Product Review Policy
Reviews help candidates. We realize a good part about giving good advice on the CFA exams is to make sure candidates have the right material. To that end, we are constantly on the lookout to test prep providers and post our reviews for our readers to reference before making a decision to purchase.
They also sometimes help us. We also sometimes use affiliate or sponsored links on 300Hours. If you use our links to buy these materials, we get a little cash to keep the lights on around here. You get reviews, and sometimes discounts if we can manage them.
Reviews will always be no-bullshit. However, no matter who or what we partner, our promise to you, reader, is this: We will always honestly review materials, and if we do not think a product is worth recommending, we will either post the honest review anyway, or decline to post the review.
Additional Terms and Conditions for 300Hours Forum (forum.300hours.com)
In addition to the website terms and conditions governing access to and use of www.300hours.com, access to and use of 300Hours Community Forum (including both the ‘Comments’ to articles and ‘Discussion Forum’ functions) (the “Forum”) is subject to the following terms and conditions :
II. The majority of the content posted in the Forum is created by Forum members. The views and opinions expressed are those of Forum members and unless specifically stated are not those of 300Hours. 300Hours is not responsible for any content posted by members.
III. You agree to only use this Forum for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this Forum. You must not use the Forum for any criminal, illegal or unauthorised purpose. In accessing and contributing to the Forum you agree to be bound by the following rules.
Your contributions to the Forum:
- are lawful, tasteful, constructive and polite
- do not infringe any UK laws
- are not indecent, offensive, defamatory, obscene or abusive. In particular your contributions must not make any offensive comments that are connected to race, religion, social class, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or disability
- are not intimidating, threatening, harassing, bullying, mocking or of such nature so as to cause upset, distress or inconvenience to any person, or posted with the intention of upsetting others
- are not misleading
- do not endanger yourself or others
- do not contain any illegal content, including but not limited to content committing or promoting an illegal act
- do not contain any material that you don’t have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements)
- do not constitute spamming
- do not knowingly cause the transmission of any viruses, bugs, worms or any other computer software code of a destructive nature or adverse effect
- do not contain offers to sell, offers to purchase, transmit, or link to any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation
- do not include profanity or any obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language
- are your own original work and do not infringe the rights of any third party
- do not include (i) images of nude adults; (ii) images of children under the age of 18 years; (iii) images showing illegal or dangerous activity or material; and/or (iv) images that a reasonable individual might find offensive, indecent and/or otherwise objectionable
- where permitted images have been uploaded, the express permission of any individual identifiable in the image must be obtained prior to the image being uploaded
- do not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (including but not limited to full name, address, telephone number, email address or any other information from which you can be personally identified)
- are only uploaded in one area of the Forum
You agree to 300Hours contacting you by e-mail for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution.
IV. Where members post links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom PCH has no control, PCH is not responsible for any content of any third party websites. Any links to third party websites from the Forum do not amount to any endorsement of that website by PCH and any use of that website by you is at your own risk.
V. The posting of content to the Forum is restricted to registered members only. Membership is restricted to users aged 13 years or older, with a valid personal email address that is regularly accessed so that moderation emails can be sent. 300Hours reserves the right to close accounts in its absolute discretion.
IX. 300Hours reserve the right (but assume no obligation), at its sole discretion and convenience, to edit or delete content that it considers unacceptable or inappropriate, or for any other reasons, which 300Hours need not disclose, without notice. 300Hours’ decision is final.
X. By submitting contributions to the Forum (including but not limited to text, images, photographs, video and audio) you agree to grant to 300Hours an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use the content of your contributions in any format for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing and promotional purposes. This includes a right to modify, edit, crop, highlight ad/or republish the content of your contributions.
XI. You can deregister from the Forum and remove your profile and/or contributions from the Forum at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, user name and email address telling us that you would like to de-register. To remove a contribution please provide details of the contribution that you wish to remove together with your name, user name and email address.
XII. 300Hours does not warrant that the use of this service will be uninterrupted, error free or free of any viruses, bugs or anything which may have destructive properties. In accessing and using the Forum you agree that it is your responsibility to take and implement sufficient precautions in this respect.
XIV. 300Hours reserves the right to amend, modify, suspend or terminate the Forum for any reason, without notice at any time.