<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | yuritanaka | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/yuritanaka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/yuritanaka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for yuritanaka.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:07:14 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48453558f7a001e1cfc1d007330e6ac7</guid>
				<title>yuritanaka started the topic about rescheduling in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/about-rescheduling/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Dec 2023 16:36:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&lt;h3&gt; I have registered for the CFA Level 1 exam to be held in February 2024.<br />
I have already applied to take the exam and paid for the exam. However, I have not yet registered to determine the exam site and date and time because I forgot to reply to the email that was sent to me.<br />
Can I take the exam in February 2024? If so, how do I decide where an&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16395"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/about-rescheduling/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98978420ab323397e05d1c4cf4990fdf</guid>
				<title>yuritanaka became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/16393/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Dec 2023 16:31:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>