<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | valtt79 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/valtt79/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/valtt79/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for valtt79.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:38:10 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06a0ea999df5ad272263836a79e3638b</guid>
				<title>valtt79 started the topic Arma 3 in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/arma-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2023 19:39:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good day to all. Guys I got recently familiar showed the game he plays. It&#8217;s called Arma 3..it&#8217;s just an awesome shooter. we have already formed a whole company .. now we are looking for a normal server .. to make a hosting and play all together well, maybe we will invite someone else .. tell me, can someone already play this game on a hosting or&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14128"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/arma-3/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edd20690b87d41088bf1ca94fd6cc4a8</guid>
				<title>valtt79 replied to the topic  in the forum Members</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/company-is-looking-for-start-up-developers-where-to-find-them-and-be-able-to-hi/#post-161123</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2023 13:59:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>the link:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">567cbba917e1478ce2e13abda7b6419a</guid>
				<title>valtt79 replied to the topic  in the forum Members</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/company-is-looking-for-start-up-developers-where-to-find-them-and-be-able-to-hi/#post-161120</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2023 13:55:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>sorry here is the link:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">984688654376fc6b2d8fd5fbaa7bdc94</guid>
				<title>valtt79 replied to the topic  in the forum Members</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/company-is-looking-for-start-up-developers-where-to-find-them-and-be-able-to-hi/#post-161117</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2023 13:47:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>sorry here is the link:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bf6d00daed9eba0e8e3e206a0e96c10</guid>
				<title>valtt79 replied to the topic  in the forum Members</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/company-is-looking-for-start-up-developers-where-to-find-them-and-be-able-to-hi/#post-161098</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2023 12:22:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>good day everyone. I appeal to the author of the post, I understand what state you are in.. especially if this is your first startup and I understand that it is exciting. I was in your position too.. at the moment you just need to calm down and not make hasty conclusions.. you need to take three or four companies to explain what you want.. get&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14067"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/company-is-looking-for-start-up-developers-where-to-find-them-and-be-able-to-hi/#post-161098" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5ecb595e82a2bef62d2fcf814520dc3</guid>
				<title>valtt79 replied to the topic  in the forum Members</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/company-is-looking-for-start-up-developers-where-to-find-them-and-be-able-to-hi/#post-161092</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2023 12:13:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>good day everyone. I appeal to the author of the post, I understand what state you are in.. especially if this is your first startup and I understand that it is exciting. I was in your position too.. at the moment you just need to calm down and not make hasty conclusions.. you need to take three or four companies to explain what you want.. get&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14066"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/company-is-looking-for-start-up-developers-where-to-find-them-and-be-able-to-hi/#post-161092" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cec1fd02fbe58898bb056ddb1b0d153</guid>
				<title>valtt79 replied to the topic  in the forum Members</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/company-is-looking-for-start-up-developers-where-to-find-them-and-be-able-to-hi/#post-161088</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2023 12:08:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>good day everyone. I appeal to the author of the post, I understand what state you are in .. especially if this is your first startup and I was also in your position .. at the moment you just need to calm down and not jump to conclusions .. you need to take three or four companies explain what you want .. get offers from them and make a choice&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14065"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/company-is-looking-for-start-up-developers-where-to-find-them-and-be-able-to-hi/#post-161088" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77eaf956c92ea7fad62179aff6126b8f</guid>
				<title>valtt79 replied to the topic My brother has a company and is looking for explanatory videos for his employees in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/my-brother-has-a-company-and-is-looking-for-explanatory-videos-for-his-employees/#post-160827</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Feb 2023 17:29:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>good day everyone. I think that you are moving in the right direction .. sometimes it&#8217;s easier to watch a video than to spend a lot of time explaining something to an employee .. I also faced such a problem at one time .. for example, you can see here: <a href="https://explain.ninja/video-for-business/" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">https://explain.ninja/video-for-business/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bfbc08073668df21cff6900e6e0378d</guid>
				<title>valtt79 started the topic Magento in the forum Career Discussions</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/careers/t/magento/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jan 2023 12:06:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good day to all. At the moment, my company has such a situation that we just desperately need qualified Magento specialists in order to speed up the process of creating our project .. who can I contact?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c5cc93e7af564eb076c556f1d8d68d3</guid>
				<title>valtt79 started the topic  in the forum CAIA</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/caia/t/interactive-applications/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jan 2023 20:47:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>good afternoon everyone .. our small company is developing interactive applications .. but we have never done it on Unity .. we urgently need to make an application on this platform .. can you advise who to contact ..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83df6dd0826525148419b24dc77dd63b</guid>
				<title>valtt79 started the topic  in the forum Student Lounge</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/student-lounge/t/software/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jan 2023 20:04:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>good afternoon everyone .. I work in a company for the wholesale of spare parts, there are many branches and now the top software began to work incorrectly .. the developer who served us moved to another region .. we need new software with subsequent maintenance. maybe someone can tell these guys.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29072e6e884a7063d97d3635786ff83e</guid>
				<title>valtt79 started the topic  in the forum Career Discussions</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/careers/t/test/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jan 2023 17:46:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>good afternoon everyone .. recently, a not-so-little-known company was ordered to implement software for our purposes .. the task was completed and the product seems to be working, but employees complain about bugs and software freezes .. tell me, can someone use the services of companies that test the product and they make and issue a conclusion&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13807"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/careers/t/test/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">082248f6ae82f43202681738a60e214b</guid>
				<title>valtt79 started the topic  in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/game/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jan 2023 17:28:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>good afternoon everyone..maybe someone can help me..my altruistic friends and I are currently working on a game based on the dragon dungeon and we have some problems with the visual pictures of the characters..who will tell you who to contact? we are basically willing to pay.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b836013d548198cd46e7fbebf4d5561f</guid>
				<title>valtt79 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/13804/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jan 2023 17:18:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>