<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Undine116 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/undine116/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/undine116/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Undine116.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 20:27:24 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06c49423d5b44af912cc7f81188678a1</guid>
				<title>Undine116 replied to the topic Studying Partner/Group/Networking - May2023 - CFA Level I in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/studying-partner-group-networking-may2023-cfa-level-i/#post-157419</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:46:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, if you are alright with studying online together(via discord, google meets etc.)  please contact me.</p>
<p>e-mail: <a href="mailto:kubra.varli@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">kubra.varli@hotmail.com</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa0966e7ff7d0087a4a6b1d8dc6347f2</guid>
				<title>Undine116 started the topic Looking for a study partner in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/looking-for-a-study-partner-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:23:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone,</p>
<p>I am looking for a study partner however since i am from Turkey i can only meet up online. </p>
<p>In addition i haven&#8217;t registered to any of the exam. I just want to be ready before hand but i am willing to study in anyones study pace.</p>
<p>If anyone interested please don&#8217;t hesitate to contact me.</p>
<p>e-mail: <a href="mailto:kubra.varli@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">kubra.varli@hotmail.com</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b0f9c6ac3c1ea3cf5fa081d39a455cf</guid>
				<title>Undine116 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/13635/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:11:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>