<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Thomas488 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/thomas488/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/thomas488/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Thomas488.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 20:19:44 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56e1704d66fbc1a2dc94c5b9942c430c</guid>
				<title>Thomas488 started the topic Exam scheduling deadline in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/exam-scheduling-deadline/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Jan 2023 13:56:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So this question might rank right up there on the stupid scale but here goes:</p>
<p>How long *can* you study for Level I? </p>
<p>Am I correct in saying that you cannot enrol for Level I today, study the material and one day decide you want to write in November 2024 (or something to that effect), without paying the USD 250 rescheduling fee?</p>
<p>I hope my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13785"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/exam-scheduling-deadline/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">201da97fadcfeed86a0968cba8c7b8bb</guid>
				<title>Thomas488 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/13783/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Jan 2023 13:45:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>