<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Shreyajain | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/shreyajain/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/shreyajain/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Shreyajain.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 20:20:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcb45c4f3336ddc0f65e526708e7a58c</guid>
				<title>Shreyajain started the topic CFA level 1 restarting the prep in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/cfa-level-1-restarting-the-prep/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Mar 2023 15:44:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was supposed to give my CFA level 1 examination after more than 6 months of preparation on 20th Feb’23.<br />
But I had a mental breakdown before about 10 days and defered the exam.<br />
How should I restart my preparation?<br />
Any Advices?</p>
<p>I have my job starting in Aug and since I will be just graduating this will be my starting in the Corporate W&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14260"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/cfa-level-1-restarting-the-prep/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8f60e5bf86ffaa0f8f487d9e1d78ac7</guid>
				<title>Shreyajain started the topic CFA level 1 planner in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/cfa-level-1-planner/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Mar 2023 15:42:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How to make planner for CFA level 1.<br />
Any suggestions from who have made it and has helped them in the preparation.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77899c422e8ad18cc78551866a0610fa</guid>
				<title>Shreyajain became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/14182/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Mar 2023 07:28:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>