<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | shigokumatteuw | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/shigokumatteuw/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/shigokumatteuw/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for shigokumatteuw.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 13:13:34 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">540ab00f3e3f05635c6bddfbcfad3e10</guid>
				<title>shigokumatteuw started the topic  in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/company-is-looking-for-start-up-developers-where-to-find-them-and-be-able-to-hi/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Feb 2023 20:08:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The company where I work has a very important project, so it is looking for specialists, and expert developers particularly in the area of ​​start-up development, I cannot give more information than this, so I will be brief, where can I find expert developers? start-up so that the company can hire them?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9abbeb54a7a534353b4fb3b3424c0a79</guid>
				<title>shigokumatteuw started the topic My brother has a company and is looking for explanatory videos for his employees in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/my-brother-has-a-company-and-is-looking-for-explanatory-videos-for-his-employees/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Feb 2023 17:16:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, my brother has a company that is growing a lot lately, and he is about to start a very important project for the company, so he needs to explain to each of his employees what they will have to do, he thought about taking some courses , but it would be very expensive and it would risk that some employees do not understand what they have to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13996"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/my-brother-has-a-company-and-is-looking-for-explanatory-videos-for-his-employees/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89a592fab4cb427356b2cca53286524f</guid>
				<title>shigokumatteuw replied to the topic Finally! in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/finally/#post-157979</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Jan 2023 16:27:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>CONGRATS!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6ec95cdaa8f78674a1ff2cd7b19caae</guid>
				<title>shigokumatteuw started the topic I want to know more about AI technology and if it works for my business in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/i-want-to-know-more-about-ai-technology-and-if-it-works-for-my-business/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Jan 2023 16:25:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anyone have a notion of what AI technology is? If you know what it is, you will realize how useful it can be, for almost everything, from businesses, companies to organizations. My question is, where can I get this type of AI technology? Since I am interested in knowing more about artificial intelligence, getting one that is worthwhile and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13705"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/i-want-to-know-more-about-ai-technology-and-if-it-works-for-my-business/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa59274a8a9b2961a356b4c706cbc4d0</guid>
				<title>shigokumatteuw replied to the topic Choosing a career in the forum Career Discussions</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/careers/t/choosing-a-career/#post-157974</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Jan 2023 16:16:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Choosing a career is always a super difficult decision.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d4ea1daac88bf1bdc2dcbf758c35ce6</guid>
				<title>shigokumatteuw became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/13702/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Jan 2023 16:10:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>