<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | robertlee | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/robertlee/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/robertlee/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for robertlee.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 18:07:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27442a96364f7631bef6cc116369c9d8</guid>
				<title>robertlee replied to the topic BPP in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/bpp/#post-169381</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Sep 2023 03:53:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When choosing a CFA Level 1 study course, it&#8217;s important to consider your own learning style, budget, and preferences. Like me love play <a href="https://geometrydash-lite.io" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">geometry dash lite</a> more study</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e29c4977d8230f8b83ce1daa403c567f</guid>
				<title>robertlee replied to the topic Ethics question on following the more strict laws in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/ethics-question-on-following-the-more-strict-laws/#post-169133</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Aug 2023 03:11:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What regimen do you adhere to at this difficult time of epidemics? I recently learned that <a href="https://geometry-dashunblocked.com" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">geometry dash unblocked</a> is a fantastic game to keep you busy over the winter. Come on over right now. I appreciate you sharing your wise counsel and expertise. Your website is excellent. The amount of knowledge on your website is astounding.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e07c8c0d5572602352f5a6bfd3a4e4d</guid>
				<title>robertlee replied to the topic 1 Month Till CFA Exams? Here&#039;s The 5 Step Game Plan in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/1-month-till-cfa-exams-heres-the-5-step-game-plan/#post-169132</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Aug 2023 03:09:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What regimen do you adhere to at this difficult time of epidemics? I recently learned that <a href="https://geometrydash-lite.io" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">geometry dash lite</a> is a fantastic game to keep you busy over the winter. Come on over right now. I appreciate you sharing your wise expertise. Your website is excellent. The amount of knowledge on your website is astounding.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1dcf0727dec5e5c5eb89aa362ca3409f</guid>
				<title>robertlee replied to the topic Can I be a CFA Charterholder if I work in a BPO? in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/can-i-be-a-cfa-charterholder-in-i-work-in-a-bpo/#post-169130</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Aug 2023 03:04:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What routine do you follow during this challenging season of epidemics? <a href="https://monopoly-online.io" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">monopoly online</a> is a terrific game to keep you occupied over the winter, as I recently discovered. Come come over immediately.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9284dabc5581cb97d862340ba74c2de6</guid>
				<title>robertlee replied to the topic Resume Gems in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/resume-gems/#post-169129</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Aug 2023 02:59:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What do you typically do during this challenging epidemic season? <a href="https://geometry-dashunblocked.com" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">&lt;span data-sheets-value=&#8221;{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;geometry dash unblocked&quot;}&#8221;&hellip;</a><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15389"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/resume-gems/#post-169129" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43a5d13678b546f7232dfd782cff2ac3</guid>
				<title>robertlee replied to the topic Some comments on results analysis in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/some-comments-on-results-analysis/#post-169128</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Aug 2023 02:52:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate you sharing your expertise. Your website is excellent. The amount of knowledge on your website is astounding. I enjoyed reading your post and found it to be extremely helpful. If you have some free time, join me in playing <a href="https://onlyupgame.online" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">only up</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7374b40f77445f228ca4ff7bde672cf5</guid>
				<title>robertlee became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/15386/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Aug 2023 02:51:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>