<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Qwe2108 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/qwe2108/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/qwe2108/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Qwe2108.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:07:14 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">004c4c58d850aabdc990e95d660f9ac7</guid>
				<title>Qwe2108 started the topic Confused between TWR and Geometric mean in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/confused-between-twr-and-geometric-mean/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Oct 2023 14:29:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This may be a silly question but I&#8217;ve just started my CFA level 1 learning and I&#8217;m currently doing quantitative methods. I&#8217;m a bit confused by the concepts of time-weighted returns and the geometric mean.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m being told that they are the same thing and calculated using the same formula but this isn&#8217;t the case from what I can see.</p>
<p>For example, I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15759"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/confused-between-twr-and-geometric-mean/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90421fdde4b40c24ddd90cb46d214b21</guid>
				<title>Qwe2108 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/15757/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Oct 2023 14:20:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>