<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | malik.sahil082000@gmail.com | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/malik-sahil082000gmail-com/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/malik-sahil082000gmail-com/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for malik.sahil082000@gmail.com.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 18:07:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ca368f806501b1ce0e79c0da6abf299</guid>
				<title>malik.sahil082000@gmail.com started the topic Access Scholarship in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/access-scholarship-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 May 2023 19:38:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello! I will register for the Feb 2024 L1 Exam. The total fee including VAT comes out to be 1450USD. I will also apply for the scholarship, but the window opens in Sep 2023 and the early bird registration deadline is in July.<br />
Will I be refunded the amount if the scholarship is granted to me or do I have to use that scholarship later?<br />
Also,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14893"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/access-scholarship-4/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57033814b4c6a6986f5dcbc86094782a</guid>
				<title>malik.sahil082000@gmail.com became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/14891/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 May 2023 19:36:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>