<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | johndeerekim | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/johndeerekim/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/johndeerekim/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for johndeerekim.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 19:06:04 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebfa3e131488d2d7a7a5fc9c5ef499ba</guid>
				<title>johndeerekim replied to the topic I want to know more about AI technology and if it works for my business in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/i-want-to-know-more-about-ai-technology-and-if-it-works-for-my-business/#post-172872</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Sep 2024 08:09:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I ended up trying out a few tools, and honestly, it’s been a huge help, especially with automating tasks and handling data. One thing that’s worked well for me is <a href="https://www.enable.services/" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">sugar CRM</a>. While it’s not pure AI, it helps organize everything, like customer data and sales processes, and that alone saves a ton of time.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e360af9cc5bd3e4b900b13afac71aaec</guid>
				<title>johndeerekim replied to the topic I want to know more about AI technology and if it works for my business in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/i-want-to-know-more-about-ai-technology-and-if-it-works-for-my-business/#post-172846</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Sep 2024 07:45:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I first started looking into AI for my business, I wasn’t sure where to begin either.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4151ea954a5d2449305251493043eb5c</guid>
				<title>johndeerekim changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/17805/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Sep 2024 09:01:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">420c358fd987a5564778b86963b824f5</guid>
				<title>johndeerekim became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/17803/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Sep 2024 08:59:55 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>