<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | janesbenth1 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/janesbenth1/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/janesbenth1/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for janesbenth1.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 19:37:16 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b512dc65e6e451255f1866f456e771ee</guid>
				<title>janesbenth1 replied to the topic Problems with the passport and CFA username in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/problems-with-the-passport-and-cfa-username-2/#post-168997</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jul 2023 08:43:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have little practical knowledge of passport usage.</p>
<p><a href="https://fivgames.io/" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">fnaf</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ca7c10bbf90c63c374797b51e05b605</guid>
				<title>janesbenth1 replied to the topic Women scholarship &#124; Early bird registration in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/women-scholarship-early-bird-registration/#post-168996</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jul 2023 08:42:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If I am not mistaken, students who did not receive a CFA scholarship by the first deadline are exempt from paying the processing costs for the second or third deadline.</p>
<p><a href="https://wordleplay.io/" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">wordle</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fe0a846fe42e445174b154c1ddd9bba</guid>
				<title>janesbenth1 replied to the topic ESG Mock Exams? in the forum Student Lounge</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/student-lounge/t/esg-mock-exams/#post-168420</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Jun 2023 04:02:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recently passed the ESG test, and I had to find a few practice exams online because the CFA website only featured one. Not free CFA ESG practice tests, but affordable.</p>
<p><a href="https://wordleplay.io/" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">wordle</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afbe207874b9c0942e6335e57963c7dd</guid>
				<title>janesbenth1 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/14984/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Jun 2023 04:00:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>