<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | DarronHeidenreich | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/darronheidenreich/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/darronheidenreich/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for DarronHeidenreich.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:07:14 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82f28a5c75700310dc0fdf8a09b8dfb9</guid>
				<title>DarronHeidenreich replied to the topic CFA Level 1 2023 Exam Preparation Group in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/cfa-level-1-2023-exam-preparation-group/#post-172465</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Aug 2024 07:13:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>AM mock exams are absolutely brutal… The only silver lining is that I left entire sections blank, and I wasn’t as far below the average as I expected.</p>
<p>Who hurt you, Mark? Seriously, who hurt you?</p>
<p>I thought you’d be kinder since you’re Canadian!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d71d77264d2c67e651c9bbc6c1080414</guid>
				<title>DarronHeidenreich replied to the topic CFA Level 1 2023 Exam Preparation Group in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/cfa-level-1-2023-exam-preparation-group/#post-172462</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Aug 2024 06:30:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>AM mock exams are absolutely brutal&#8230; The only silver lining is that I left entire sections blank, and I wasn’t as far below the average as I expected.</p>
<p>Who hurt you, Mark? Seriously, who hurt you? LOL</p>
<p>I thought you’d be kinder since you’re Canadian! LOL</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ed87bf8bd760ca373e940da95eb35bd</guid>
				<title>DarronHeidenreich became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/17623/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Aug 2024 06:27:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>