<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Bryggen1234567 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/bryggen1234567/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/bryggen1234567/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Bryggen1234567.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:33:53 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">059228f030c1fe92619e4405d1bb1d98</guid>
				<title>Bryggen1234567 started the topic Need advice from PM on a second (and late life) career in the field in the forum Career Discussions</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/careers/t/need-advice-from-pm-on-a-second-and-late-life-career-in-the-field/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 May 2024 02:15:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good day,</p>
<p>I am trying to be in contact with portfolio managers (preferably Canadian) for advice on a career in your field of work.</p>
<p>I just turned 50 this year and spent the past 25 years in an unrelated profession. I have had a long-time passion for investing, specifically value investing. I have nurtured and developed this interest through&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17322"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/careers/t/need-advice-from-pm-on-a-second-and-late-life-career-in-the-field/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57afad00ce1a49cbd174bf804806b729</guid>
				<title>Bryggen1234567 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/17313/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 May 2024 03:12:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>