<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | brickdraught | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/brickdraught/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/brickdraught/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for brickdraught.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 20:33:02 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8152c96709bcb2cb8c7c74b9f4a1f7bc</guid>
				<title>brickdraught replied to the topic Final Week: Revise or Practise or Both? in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/final-week-revise-or-practise-or-both/#post-174848</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Feb 2025 08:14:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I just can’t wait for this to be done with. The past 3 days have just sucked the life out of me. I’m literally revising 10 chapters a day now. I got 85 and 75 in my last two 3 hour mocks so somewhere deep inside I’m still not satisfied. Anyways if after all this I still don’t pass then at least I can say that I gave it my best. <a href="https://google.com/" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">google</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1acdf75a5e05dd3b5a612471f5d658d8</guid>
				<title>brickdraught became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/18426/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Feb 2025 08:13:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>