<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Arslan2502 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/arslan2502/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/arslan2502/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Arslan2502.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:38:10 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">131bb0792db9dd524c4304e653fa907d</guid>
				<title>Arslan2502 started the topic Should I do the two levels of IMC if i already have a CFA lvl 1? in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/should-i-do-the-two-levels-of-imc-if-i-already-have-a-cfa-lvl-1/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 May 2023 19:34:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello. I am planning to do a CFA level 2; however, I heard that IMC (Investment Management Certificate) is a must if I plan to work in asset management. Hence, I have a question. Should I spend my time doing both IMC levels and then move to CFA level 2? Or does doing IMC despite passing the CFA level 1 exam not make any practical sense for HR? Thank you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f9c6074d1747c260f88e61bba0226bb</guid>
				<title>Arslan2502 started the topic I have a CFA Lvl 1 but heard that for Asset Management IMC is a must in the forum Career Discussions</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/careers/t/i-have-a-cfa-lvl-1-but-heard-that-for-asset-management-imc-is-a-must/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 May 2023 19:09:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello. I am planning to do a CFA level 2; however, I heard that IMC (Investment Management Certificate) is a must if I plan to work in asset management. Hence, I have a question. Should I spend my time doing both IMC levels and then move to CFA level 2? Or does doing IMC despite passing the CFA level 1 exam not make any practical sense for HR? Thank you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67e761df2a44ba6e8aad6aff2e1bd527</guid>
				<title>Arslan2502 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/14701/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 May 2023 19:05:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>