<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Antwan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/antwan/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/antwan/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Antwan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 20:24:31 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f0581ffe5874d2e17a0ff01a9e05e31</guid>
				<title>Antwan replied to the topic Arma 3 in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/arma-3/#post-162384</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Feb 2023 19:30:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I usually play on a few servers that I like. One of them is Altis Life, where you can play as a citizen of the city. There are also servers where you can play PvP battles. If you want, I can share links to the servers I usually visit.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d88ccbd3baf9c95a1caf2b767b5cd62f</guid>
				<title>Antwan replied to the topic My brother has a company and is looking for explanatory videos for his employees in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/my-brother-has-a-company-and-is-looking-for-explanatory-videos-for-his-employees/#post-160774</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Feb 2023 09:06:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The task seems difficult. But it&#8217;s easier than it looks at first glance. Try using video templates with ready-to-use animated scenes that you can easily customize.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58261bce7e12c547e3be86a38922ae86</guid>
				<title>Antwan replied to the topic I need security ASAP for my hybrid cloud in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/i-need-security-asap-for-my-hybrid-cloud/#post-159432</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:04:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The hybrid environment makes the job harder; you just have to lock down a lot more vulnerabilities, and you have to do extra security work &#8211; make patches. Many people try to find security specialists who understand the cloud, but there aren&#8217;t many of them. Ask a cloud migration services company, they definitely have them.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e57b9f68c1bd2439afd231d4e6658914</guid>
				<title>Antwan became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/13863/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:03:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>