<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Ammaarah23 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/ammaarah23/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/ammaarah23/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ammaarah23.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 20:27:24 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4145c67bdb9772060139c2c0201e2da9</guid>
				<title>Ammaarah23 started the topic Study Group - South Africa in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/study-group-south-africa/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Jul 2023 14:49:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi</p>
<p>I am writing the CFA L1 in November 2023, please reach out if you&#8217;re interested in studying together.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d687869ae354f67616f69ec40a10183</guid>
				<title>Ammaarah23 started the topic CFA LEVEL 1, May 2023 Study group! in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/cfa-level-1-may-2023-study-group/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Jan 2023 18:11:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi </p>
<p>I&#8217;m preparing for the CFA level 1 May 2023 exam, I&#8217;m currently looking for a study group and trying to navigate my way around the 12c Hp platinum calculator. </p>
<p>If anyone is keen to study together online, I’d greatly appreciate it. </p>
<p>Email: <a href="mailto:Ammaarah11@gmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">Ammaarah11@gmail.com</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e09e9feda508b43888d0cdfe1f9cd647</guid>
				<title>Ammaarah23 replied to the topic Studying Partner/Group/Networking - May2023 - CFA Level I in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/studying-partner-group-networking-may2023-cfa-level-i/#post-158277</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Jan 2023 18:10:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi </p>
<p>I&#8217;m also preparing for the CFA level 1 May 2023 exam, I&#8217;m currently looking for a study group and trying to navigate my way around the 12c Hp platinum calculator. </p>
<p>If you&#8217;re keen to study together online, I’d greatly appreciate it. </p>
<p>Email: <a href="mailto:Ammaarah11@gmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">Ammaarah11@gmail.com</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b41d7745858a4706dfee8f98b7b147c</guid>
				<title>Ammaarah23 replied to the topic Looking for study partner in london for CFA Level - 1 in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/looking-for-study-partner-in-london-for-cfa-level-1/#post-158275</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Jan 2023 18:08:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi </p>
<p>I&#8217;m also preparing for the CFA level 1 May 2023 exam, I&#8217;m currently looking for a study group and trying to navigate my way around the 12c Hp platinum calculator. </p>
<p>If anyone is keen to study together online, I’d greatly appreciate it. </p>
<p>Email: <a href="mailto:Ammaarah11@gmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">Ammaarah11@gmail.com</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e58e5209066974e28cb4c989976be004</guid>
				<title>Ammaarah23 replied to the topic Looking for a study partner in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/looking-for-a-study-partner-2/#post-158273</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Jan 2023 18:05:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there!</p>
<p>I am also preparing for the May 2023 CFA level 1 exam. </p>
<p>Please see my email to add me to the study group, if possible. Thank you </p>
<p><a href="mailto:Ammaarah11@gmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">Ammaarah11@gmail.com</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d68627b15350c550a331eec743b196c6</guid>
				<title>Ammaarah23 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/13750/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Jan 2023 18:02:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>