<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Alice | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/alice/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/alice/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alice.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 14:01:01 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64861f7e04df5a976aa88fcd7be370c3</guid>
				<title>Alice started the topic Missed the CFA Scheduling Deadline? Requesting for help to Reschedule. in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/missed-the-cfa-scheduling-deadline-requesting-for-help-to-reschedule/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Oct 2024 05:28:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had registered for the November 2024 attempt in March 2024. However, I didn&#8217;t receive any email from the institute about scheduling the exam. Unfortunately, I&#8217;ve missed the Scheduling Deadline. The only email that I received from CFA Institute, was of Payment Confirmation.</p>
<p>Is it possible to Reschedule the Exam for the November 2024 Window, by&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17831"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/missed-the-cfa-scheduling-deadline-requesting-for-help-to-reschedule/" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e39a90acc56b6a8a4d4d56f94bfd6b2b</guid>
				<title>Alice became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/17829/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Oct 2024 04:46:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>