<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | Alexander091 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/alexander091/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/alexander091/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alexander091.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 20:33:02 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dee8196c0a5327b69179a47302558081</guid>
				<title>Alexander091 replied to the topic Exam scheduling deadline in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/exam-scheduling-deadline/#post-161000</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2023 04:44:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t even think about the time.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9071f603522ee3e0730ec3c15215f6c0</guid>
				<title>Alexander091 replied to the topic I will soon make my first move from Boston to Seattle, but I need help in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/i-will-soon-make-my-first-move-from-boston-to-seattle-but-i-need-help/#post-160999</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2023 04:41:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There are really a lot of companies. But my uncle uses this <a href="https://www.goborntomove.com/boston-seattle-moving" rel="nofollow ugc" data-wpel-link="external">link</a> company. If you look, they have everything you need for your purposes. If something gets damaged in transit then you will be reimbursed. So everything is reliable. If you have not found an option, you can use this. In general, it is right that you do not want to move yourself. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14042"><a href="https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/i-will-soon-make-my-first-move-from-boston-to-seattle-but-i-need-help/#post-160999" rel="ugc follow" data-wpel-link="internal">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dc390eb2a0cf3f7ebb1466325b50e2e</guid>
				<title>Alexander091 replied to the topic Magento in the forum Career Discussions</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/careers/t/magento/#post-160998</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2023 04:16:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We should look in some groups.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">162a582e56336e28dd0a08e845873c60</guid>
				<title>Alexander091 replied to the topic AnalystBuddy in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/analystbuddy/#post-160997</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2023 04:15:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve never heard of it, but it&#8217;s interesting.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9814f57d378e28c3107b1470fc732a15</guid>
				<title>Alexander091 replied to the topic What are the best Finance books for keeping your skills sharp in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/what-are-the-best-finance-books-for-keeping-your-skills-sharp/#post-160996</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2023 04:13:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very good. Thank you.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5de75cc6d32ffe8f132734edc36417c6</guid>
				<title>Alexander091 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/14037/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2023 04:10:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>