<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>300Hours | AdityaKapoor | Activity</title>
	<link>https://300hours.com/members/adityakapoor/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://300hours.com/members/adityakapoor/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for AdityaKapoor.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 20:27:24 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45ecd19f30347c0f347df6adca45fc45</guid>
				<title>AdityaKapoor started the topic CFA Study group 2024 feb- Only Hardworking and Motivated Individuals in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/cfa-study-group-2024-feb-only-hardworking-and-motivated-individuals/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Nov 2023 11:29:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>me.adityakapoor2002&lt;span class=&#8221;atwho-query&#8221;&gt;@gmail.com&lt;/span&gt;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e28aa44173c33368f6249e0cd86aa081</guid>
				<title>AdityaKapoor replied to the topic Study Group CFA Level 1 Feb 2024 in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/study-group-cfa-level-1-feb-2024/#post-169923</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Nov 2023 10:26:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! Add me too</p>
<p>me.adityakapoor2002&lt;span class=&#8221;atwho-query&#8221;&gt;@gmail.com&lt;/span&gt;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d68994bd894536e5e2ed7521e44b3b6</guid>
				<title>AdityaKapoor started the topic CFA L1 , Feb 2024 - Study Group in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/cfa-l1-feb-2024-study-group/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Nov 2023 09:55:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Say Hi on +919667069951 , I will add you to the group</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">280998f023e2dd3ab7242ba6d5250e8b</guid>
				<title>AdityaKapoor started the topic Study Group for CFA Level 1 . in the forum CFA General</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/general/t/study-group-for-cfa-level-1/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 May 2023 19:25:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am creating a study group for CFA level 1 November 2023. This group is for people who want study partners or groups to clear out their doubts and to help each other out. Everyone from everywhere is welcome. Just drop out your email or your contacts to this post . Thank you!!!!!!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81e2e96cdd6dcb35add2b73d5c8fd2af</guid>
				<title>AdityaKapoor replied to the topic Looking for CFA Level 1 Prep buddy in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/looking-for-cfa-level-1-prep-buddy/#post-167379</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 May 2023 19:19:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>From Delhi , India , I need a study group/ partner too. I am in . Email &#8211; <a href="mailto:me.adityakapoor2002@gmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">me.adityakapoor2002@gmail.com</a>        Contact number  :     +91-9667069951</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">064a90fc9bb3183155521aae2faf5751</guid>
				<title>AdityaKapoor changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/14403/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Apr 2023 07:32:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf9947bc6ce5853e010ef4a0027be192</guid>
				<title>AdityaKapoor replied to the topic CFA Level 1 study partner in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/cfa-level-1-study-partner/#post-165030</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Apr 2023 07:04:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, Aditya this side from Delhi . I need a study Buddy too . I think we should connect . will wait for your response 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a62873fb9c1ed5eb963686d01cd8f62</guid>
				<title>AdityaKapoor started the topic Study Partner for CFA LEVEL 1 (November 2023)!!! in the forum CFA Level 1</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/f/cfa/level-1/t/study-partner-for-cfa-level-1-november-2023/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Apr 2023 07:02:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hy , This is Aditya from Delhi, India . I am studying for CFA LEVEL 1.</p>
<p>I am appearing for November 2023 and need a Study Partner for solving Doubt&#8217;s , Motivating Each Other , Healthy Competitions etc..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aca1b874c314bd90413f38dc869d4c2a</guid>
				<title>AdityaKapoor became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://300hours.com/activity/p/14397/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Apr 2023 06:56:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>