CFA Level III (2011) Results Analysis
Your min, max and”40/60/80″ score. In your inbox within seconds.
Please Read the Following. This Is Not the Usual Yada-Yada.
- This is a tool only for the June 2011 Level III results. For previous years, use these links: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011
- Fill out the details below, click ‘Submit’, and your results analysis will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please note that the principles behind this analysis is conjecture and its estimates should not be regarded as fact. This tool is in no way endorsed or connected to the CFA Institute.
- All individual details submitted will never be shared with third parties. In other words, there’s no chance of anyone finding out your detailed scores or pass/fail from us.
- For more information, see the full disclaimer.
You can see our analysis on all our submissions across levels and years in our CFA Insights book.
Starting CFA studies for the next exam? Check out our members area to help boost your pass rate.
Ecstatic? Disappointed? Let it out by commenting below!