Another week, another set of prizes given away in the 300 Hours Community!
The Community has been welcoming many new members. Every week, we will highlight great discussions in the Community into a free CFA workshop. Just read on to dive into the topics!
- Revision Optimization: @diya shares her tips on how to best prepare for the CFA exams.
- Thinking of Taking the Plunge into the CFA Exam…: @Rhino6187 ponders the possibilities of pursuing a CFA qualification and its benefits.
- What Are the Odds of Your Calculator Actually Dying?: @lulu123 asks the question we all ask ourselves at some point, and we compare real-life experiences.
- Accelerated Depreciation as a Tax Shield: How does accelerated depreciation acts as a tax shield? @TacheMan investigates.
- Hardest CFA Topics: @hairyfairy ponders the toughest topics in Level I.
- You Passed Level 1. What Do You Wish You Knew?: @lulu123 finds out from past exam takers what they wish they knew beforehand.
- Factors Affecting FCFF: @vincentt reviews how various income statement items can affect Free Cash Flow to the Firm.
- Temporal Method: @vincentt goes through in detail what FX rates apply to which items in the income statement.
- Equity Swap Valuations: @Diya discusses a Level II Equity Swap question.
- Long & Short Positions in Interest Rate and FX Swaps: @artyeasel clears up what exactly are the long and short positions of these swaps.
- Linking Pension Liabilities to Assets: @AJFinance thinks about nominal and real return bonds as pension investments.
Got something to discuss in the Community? Join today and you might also be next week’s winner!